Saturday, June 19, 2010

2 More NBSR Vids..

Now for some more NBSR sightings.. On June 17th I caught the daily eastbound coming into town. 2317 was in the lead of the 69 car train. My first shot is in Grand Bay at mile 12.15 and then I caught it crossing the Acamac Backland Rd. The slow orders associated with the track work have been keeping the trains at a snails pace.. Here's the video.


Now today I managed to get off work 3 hours early so I was heading out to see some trains in the nice weather. Well there were two passenger excursions on the McAdam Sub today. I caught the second trip and chased it to Welsford. 2319 was the unit on todays train and it was running long hood forward. I caught the small train in a couple of spots such as leaving SJ in South Bay, Grand Bay, Westfield Beach, and then in Welsford. Pardon the commentary from my son Joey in some of the clips.. lol

No comments: